Psychoeducational Associates, P.C.
Knoxville, TN 37919
Fax: (865) 673-9446
Improving Reading Instruction for Adults
Assessment of Reading Instructional Knowledge – Adults
ARIK-A is a research-based assessment for adult and adolescent educators to assess their knowledge of teaching and reading.
- Excellent tool for professional development
- Focuses on four essential aspects of reading: alphabetics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Alternate forms can be used as pre/post tests
- Nationally normed on a sample of adult educators representative of the United States
- Documents knowledge gains in providing reading instruction
- Useful for reading research
- Can be administered to individuals and groups
For more information about using ARIK-A to improve reading instruction for adults, please click FAQ. To order the ARIK-A Test Kit, please click ORDER. Thank You!